Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birth of a blog.

This is an experiment.

To see if I can maintain a healthy blog--one that is updated regularly and that includes gripping information about my Peace Corps journey and one that people read.

Do not feel pressured to read this blog. Maybe you just want to check in every now and again to skim. But please, if the spirit moves you to comment--do so, as I am trying out the blog as a replacement for paper correspondence, which, though I adore, is unreliable on the island.

I am set to leave Grand Forks International Airport at 5:10am on Wednesday March 3rd, 2010 and I wouldn't have made it this far without my incredible family and friends. So many people have contributed in their own unique way to inspire and encourage me, to teach me the beauty of selflessness and help me discover my ideals.

Thank you. I can't say it enough.

1 comment:

  1. I can take you to the airport if you need!

    And yay that I'm the first one to comment!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete